Application Chart of all Dahua Cameras, mounts & Accessories

ck42

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hadn't seen this before. I'd nominate this for a sticky...or SOMETHING.

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
At last, but even this thing is a clusterF! Why can't they list the mounts on the same page as the camera? Oh, too easy, I forgot.

DmaxDually

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
At last, but even this thing is a clusterF! Why can't they list the mounts on the same page as the camera? Oh, too easy, I forgot.
I think this is easier. I just printed it out and keep it as a quick reference guide instead of having to go to each camera page to see the mounts. You can see all the cameras,mounts, boxes and accessories that Dahua has on 5 pages and pick which one you want to use..

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They do, in most case's.
Accessory's are also typically listed in the downloadable spec sheets for each cam.
They also have an accessory selector on the right of the page.

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
I musta missed that along the way. The Dahua site is kind of messy to begin with and my patience ain't what it used to be. I still think a simple list would work better, but that's just me and the KISS principal.

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I actually have had this in the Cliff Notes for a long time :wave:, but they changed the URL, so I updated mine. The weird thing is that the document is still available at both URL's, and I had a note that they had not updated it to include the PFA-130E junction box. However, I see on the OP's link, as well as my original link, they both have the PFA130-E junction box. Anyway, glad to see they updated it, but their web site still stinks.

I printed it out for the first time, and had never noticed that you can use the PFA106 mount and extension pipes to lower the position.

Mark