Arjun, where are ya?

StevenFromTexas

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's possible Arjun lost forum access due to that glitch that's going around and he doesn't have a second email address to use. :idk:

Or more likely an admin blocked him. :wow:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I didn't know I became the next "hot thing" on the internet :rofl:

Hope everyone here is doing well...I logged in recently just to find a repair thread on IP camera connectors.

Life commitments took over me the past several months. I'll check in every now and then :D

I'm still waiting for the next big thing in IP camera technology. Honestly, I'm not finding the incremental changes to existing models to be attractive especially during these crazy economic / inflation times :(

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Hope everyone here is doing well...I logged in recently just to find a repair thread on IP camera connectors.

Life commitments took over me the past several months. I'll check in every now and then :D

I'm still waiting for the next big thing in IP camera technology. Honestly, I'm not finding the incremental changes to existing models to be attractive especially during these crazy economic / inflation times :(
Glad to see you are still around! I was beginning to think your dream came true of forking two 20-something big boobed girls at the same time and the ticker gave out :lmao: Probably the way you wanna go LOL

You should consider looking at the new 5442 series - the improvements are incredible!

Reaction score

1696363219299.gif