Armcrest camera support

intwoit

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does BlueIris support the armcrest cameras directly I did not see them listed in drop down menu. I just purchased armsrest 3mp dome camera and trying to make it work on BI. I can see it on their setup tools but when I try to use BI it just says Inactive.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Al

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Does BlueIris support the armcrest cameras directly I did not see them listed in drop down menu. I just purchased armsrest 3mp dome camera and trying to make it work on BI. I can see it on their setup tools but when I try to use BI it just says Inactive.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Al
They are on the dropdown menu..amcrest is rebranded dahua so you can use the dahua profile or use find inspect for the onvif profile.
Make sure you enter the correct ports.

intwoit

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I set the camera to .27:8208. Is that the only port to set? There are 3 options for streams on the dahua, which one might work got 12 cameras working very confused on this one.
Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I set the camera to .27:8208. Is that the only port to set? There are 3 options for streams on the dahua, which one might work got 12 cameras working very confused on this one.
Thanks
Why are you changing ports and complicating things...use the dahua or amcrest rtsp option
all blue iris needs is the rtsp port...