Arrested for not worshiping the rainbow flag.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The whiners are winning.

… And I'm proud to be an American, Where at least I know I'm free

Thank God for those with cajones to tell King George to go to hell.

Don't people see the irony of displaying an image of the queer acceptance movement as authoritarians, and then getting arrested by the authoritarians? I'd have asked the cop if he only wears a rainbow-colored Hitler mustache when actively getting a Monkeypox injection.

I wouldn't have posted the photo because I don't antagonize people who aren't antagonizing me, but I defend the right to speak freely even if I don't like what I'm hearing.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
… And I'm proud to be an American, Where at least I know I'm free

Thank God for those with cajones to tell King George to go to hell.

Don't people see the irony of portraying an image of the queer acceptance movement as authoritarians, and then getting arrested by the authoritarians? I'd have asked the cop if he only wears a rainbow-colored Hitler mustache when actively getting a Monkeypox injection.

Otherwise we would have to report you to the Hate Crime Victims Unit of the UK ..

1659486969172.png

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Dang, why can't people just mind their own business and go about their lives. Who cares if we have rainbows everywhere, at least people haven't lost their rights to **** yet :rofl:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Shouldn't the police officer have been arrested....he's causing anxiety for a good chuck of the freedom loving population.

1659533166298.png

Don't get me wrong, I support the police but using leftist tactics I interpret this as:
  • Police officer threaten to end his freedom.
  • Police officer assaults his freedom.
  • Police officer robbed him of his freedom.
  • Police officer harassing this citizen.
  • Police encouraging others to turn in their fellow citizens due to their hate of his beliefs which is also harassment in addition to inciting others and of course causing anxiety.