ATV wreckless driving!

Reaction score
This guy is going to kill someone! I called the police to report him. I am glad the police have been passing by here everyday at different times. To bad it wasn't this time. No music because you have to here his careless driving.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Man, like NOBODY stops at that stop sign there....

Not street legal, therefore no insurance.....of course neither of those will keep them from killing/injuring themselves or someone else.

Like I said in another similar post, I don't wish anything bad on people like this but it won't keep me up at night if they remove themselves from the gene pool...:blankstare:

Reaction score
Man, like NOBODY stops at that stop sign there....

Not street legal, therefore no insurance.....of course neither of those will keep them from killing/injuring themselves or someone else.

Like I said in another similar post, I don't wish anything bad on people like this but it won't keep me up at night if they remove themselves from the gene pool...:blankstare:
I agree, because they will eventually kill or hurt someone. They have been stopping more lately, the police have been patrolling the area every day. They come buy at different times during the day and night. But of course not at this time. This ass hat is speeding and running the stop sign.