Audio feed sync

exomic

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello,

I just received my Dell Optiplex 7020 and I finishing my installation of Blue Iris. Everything seems to work flawlessly (I’m still tuning the motion detection but it’s all working great) except that the audio feed recorded from the Reolink camera is not in sync with the video feed in Blue Iris recordings (it’s in sync when using the reolink app).

There’s around 1.5sec delay between the image and audio (I clapped my hands in front of the camera to troubleshoot and my neighbour were judging me hehe).

What do you pros suggest to look at? I’m using the RTSP default Reolink template from Blue Iris but I heard that my camera also have the RTMP feed I could maybe try it.

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just received my Dell Optiplex 7020 and I finishing my installation of Blue Iris. Everything seems to work flawlessly (I’m still tuning the motion detection but it’s all working great) except that the audio feed recorded from the Reolink camera is not in sync with the video feed in Blue Iris recordings (it’s in sync when using the reolink app).

There’s around 1.5sec delay between the image and audio (I clapped my hands in front of the camera to troubleshoot and my neighbour were judging me hehe).

What do you pros suggest to look at? I’m using the RTSP default Reolink template from Blue Iris but I heard that my camera also have the RTMP feed I could maybe try it.

Thanks
There is an audio delay option in the video tab.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So the audio arrives 1.5 sec's AFTER the video information?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Exact

Yeah I saw it but I was thinking about trying to fix the issue at the root if possible instead of using bandaid :)
The root of your issue is likely reolink. Possibly a network issue.