Augen / Viscoo

camfx

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone know what item to use for a Augen DVR? I have been able to incorperate AVTech and a few other DVR's onto BI but have been struggling for a few weeks with the Augen - I don't know what other name it may fall under but the remote viewing software that comes with it is Viscoo

camfx

n3wb
Reaction score
DVR068_base.jpgThis is what it looks like - I am desperate for this as there are about 4 now that I need to connect to BI

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You can try using the scan feature in ipcamviewer android/ios or ispy to see if any other brands match up with this dvr...those other brands my be in the drop down...or you can just try all the dvrs in th drop down..

camfx

n3wb
Reaction score
Can't find scan in ipcamviewer lite - it is just in the pro version?

camfx

n3wb
Reaction score
just purchased ipcamviwer pro - waiting for scan to complete..thanks a mil so far

camfx

n3wb
Reaction score
Looks like this scan takes a while - only got 10% battery life left on the phone. Will have to do this at home tonight. But it seems there are 1390 different types to check - looks quite thorough

camfx

n3wb
Reaction score
Looks like this scan takes a while - only got 10% battery life left on the phone. Will have to do this at home tonight. But it seems there are 1390 different types to check - looks quite thorough

camfx

n3wb
Reaction score
Unable to find it with ipcamviewer. I found another name for it: Hanbang but it is nowhere to be found on BI - any suggestions please?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You can try to use wireshark or fiddler to try and find the stream...otherwise email support and see if he could find it...