Auto tracking ptz ip camera and MINI PTZ IP Camera Update file

CodeGreen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The model on my mini ptz v2 is HS-SCB415IP-V10-E, I know it is IMX322+S2L. I believe the sellers are using there own model names.

Does anyone know if is different then say
YC-110AR ?

Also is there any reason for the Upgrade tool, instead of using the interface on the camera?

EDIT:
Updated my
HS-SCB415IP-V10-E (IMX322+S2L) successfully.
Program Version:
V2.0.1 Build 201607221508S

Used the program after i figured it out. very easy, no need for me to put in a model name to upgrade.

Edit2:
As stated it fixed viewing of SD card images.
+positive: maybe placebo affect but camera seems to load faster in rotating view on NVR/ivms,
-negative: my fluent/2nd channel went to shit after updating(reboot fixed)

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeGreen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Wow this firmware is great!

my camera no longer has issues using ptz with ivms. Use to studder/ lag when trying to move camera. Thats all gone, nice fluid motion!!

im going to wait till morning and check again but i believe the manual focus day/night may no longer be an issue. Ill check back tomorrow.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I didn't realize this initially, but the OP either "Jack" or someone from the store who posted this firmware and instructions.

So if CMOS IMX222 and IMX322 doesn't matter then how can we be sure that the firmware doesn't brick the cam? I never used SD card or had an SD card in any of them during upgrade.

CodeGreen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I guess I didn't realize this initially, but the OP either "Jack" or someone from the store who posted this firmware and instructions.

So if CMOS IMX222 and IMX322 doesn't matter then how can we be sure that the firmware doesn't brick the cam? I never used SD card or had an SD card in any of them during upgrade.
Well in OPs first post he mentioned it must be sl2, so most v2 cameras. Next he mentioned a stable network to upgrade on, as any network interruption can cause it to fail/brick.

I didnt worry about my network, and updated, got lucky(no network problems) and is working better ever easy pesy

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
network has nothing to do with bricking, I've upgraded these cams a few dozen times before I bricked several of them and it wasn't related to network

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I've upgraded most recent cam from Jack and no problems, I still have two repaired ones that I would like to upgrade hopefully it will go as smooth.

CodeGreen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yep this firmware is awesome.

Manual day/night focus is fixed.
PTZ is smooth in ivms
Playback for images is working
Video stream seems to populate faster

Ill have to get me another camera when I have the funds.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Manual day/night focus is fixed? Wow, it only took them 8 month...

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I've upgraded the new imporx I received and two repair units as well. I had no issues but for each procedure I have performed factory reset and then used batch tool.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What's the best tool/ batch tool same thing? Not got the same ring as what's the best camera.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You mean the Batch Control 2016??

By the way Post office just delivered the new 4X from Jack, has the same external POE setup. Screws me up on where I am going to mount it, single gang box already in place.

On my way out the door right now but will test it tonight inside.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
You mean the Batch Control 2016??

By the way Post office just delivered the new 4X from Jack, has the same external POE setup. Screws me up on where I am going to mount it, single gang box already in place.

On my way out the door right now but will test it tonight inside.
It's the tool attached in the first post.

I thought you were already aware that cams now being shipped with external poe splitter from him

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks, totally missed that in the first post. I knew the 10X had external POE but did not know what to expect with the new 4X.

I ill try to set it up later tonight for a test.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Updated both of my YC-110AR cameras (V2 10X) with the Update Tool from the first post, all went well with no issues. Have not had the time to put it through all the paces but at first glance it seems to be an improvement.

Hooked up the new V2 4X (YC-104AR) inside to test and it looks great. The real test will be at night but for now it will have to stay inside until I get a new 4" box for outside.

chicca01

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,, I am new here and am from the Netherlands. Already sorry for me bad English.

I follow this topic for quite a few days.
I have downloaded the update tool.
I open Batchcontrol click on search but not find the camera.

Camera model.

IMP-3MP98C-H or is this the wrong software for my camera.
_Build20161012152123 IPNC_S2l 2.0.1.

Best regards

chicca01

n3wb
Reaction score
So I need this firmware IPNC_S2l2.0.1_build201607221508.

But the question is, How can I use this firmware upload.
Batchcontrol can not find my camera.
If I want to upload the firmware through the camera.
I get determine the upgrade. upgrade fail.
Can anyone tell me what I do wrong