Automatically changing to profile 7 and paused

johannp02180

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
For some reason, my schedule will automatically change to profile 7 and is paused, and nothing records. I don't have a schedule set. Is this something anyone else is encountering?

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
For some reason, my schedule will automatically change to profile 7 and is paused, and nothing records. I don't have a schedule set. Is this something anyone else is encountering?
This doesnt mean its paused. It means its set to profile 7 in temporary mode. See help file.
Are you sure you are not accidentally changing it to profile 7 via the app?

johannp02180

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok quick test, I set the schedule to profile 1, and make sure its on the green triangle. I restarted the server and it starts with profile 7 and the yellow symbol. Thank you!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok quick test, I set the schedule to profile 1, and make sure its on the green triangle. I restarted the server and it starts with profile 7 and the yellow symbol. Thank you!
What exact version of blue iris are you running? There seems to be some corruption. Double check your schedule.

johannp02180

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

I have the schedules disabled, but otherwise when it’s enabled it’s all set to profile 1.

johannp02180

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I uninstalled BlueIris, deleted all the folders, ran the registry command and setup the system from scratch and it seems the issues have been resolved as far as I can tell.