B.I. - Weird Playback Issue

mrteach121

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. New to the site and Blue Iris. I'm having a weird issue where the playback video is split both in BI console and the web console (see attached files). Live view is fine. I've looked at the settings and all seems ok. Did a complete uninstall and reinstall, issue still persists. I'm using an intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz with 8 GB ram. I have just 1 camera and the Blue Iris software installed. After 2 days, I think it's time to defer to the experts. Any help/insights will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. New to the site and Blue Iris. I'm having a weird issue where the playback video is split both in BI console and the web console (see attached files). Live view is fine. I've looked at the settings and all seems ok. Did a complete uninstall and reinstall, issue still persists. I'm using an intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz with 8 GB ram. I have just 1 camera and the Blue Iris software installed. After 2 days, I think it's time to defer to the experts. Any help/insights will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Under the camera video tab in BI you have accidentally enabled 360. Set it to no and all new recorded video will not have this issue.
As an aside, the q9300 is a power hog and slow and if you intend to run blue iris 24/7 you should buy a cheap 100 dollar more efficient replacement.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mrteach121

n3wb
Reaction score
Under the camera video tab in BI you have accidentally enabled 360. Set it to no and all new recorded video will not have this issue.
As an aside, the q9300 is a power hog and slow and if you intend to run blue iris 24/7 you should buy a cheap 100 dollar more efficient replacement.
Hi, I double checked and it is set to no. FYI - I intend to get a better system. Just testing the "waters" to see if BI is what I want to use.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I double checked and it is set to no. FYI - I intend to get a better system. Just testing the "waters" to see if BI is what I want to use.
What camera are you using and what have you selected from the dropdown as the camera in settings?

mrteach121

n3wb
Reaction score
It's a Dahau. Don't know the exact model, but I used the "find/inspect" setting in BI. It chose "Generic/ONVIF as the make and "RTSP H.264/H.265/MJPG/MPEG4 as the model. Should I change it?

mrteach121

n3wb
Reaction score
I've done that many times over. The only thing I can think of is to power cycle the camera but I'll have to do that later when I get home.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mrteach121

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok finally fixed the issue. I removed the camera from BI, physically reset it, then reconfigured it and added it back to BI. Playback clips working normally. Thanks everyone for your help.