Bad experience with Huisun mini-PTZ

fcanete

n3wb
Reaction score
Waiting to hear back how she would like to handle it. Camera worked great for 2 days..then nothing
The mine never works, still waiting to Monica, no news about a solution yet...

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
can you try open network stream with vlc?

parameter is rtsp://huisun_username:huisun_password@huisun_ip:554/mpeg4

if at least the video comes up, no hardware problem, maybe just a software :)

fcanete

n3wb
Reaction score
The same results from VLC and firefox:

VLC.PNG

Firefox.PNG

So, it's a hardware problem, not a software, not a browser, not blueiris, not onvif device manager, not synology surveillance station... excuse me, but I'm sooo bored of this... And the only answer is "tomorrow an engineer will help you to solve this"... solve what????

The only solution is one of these two:

1. Change the camera.
2. Refund the money.

I don't want take profit of this, only want to get a working camera.

Best regards,

Fernando.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You would be a very brave person to replace all your cameras with these Huisun products.... I have the mini PTZ and as good as the picture is I wouldn't replace all my cameras with these. For me it was a try and see purchase! Maybe in a year when they are more established I would revisit the situation.
Yeah I agree! Sorta glad I got a half a^*ed one. The brakes are to the floor with this company for now! Now that 5mp are coming out i'll be giving them a shot. What a shame though. Huisun has the potential. Sad Monica didn't get back with you! Look's like they're on my BOYCOTT list! Let us know if this changes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I see Klaspica has been reporting issues. Hoping all will be fixed soon! Hoping Monica will make things ok with fcanete. I still really like the cam but I will not, can not deal with a company that wont make things right with there customers. So fcanete, let us know if your issue has been dealt with! GOOD LUCK!!!