Batch upgrade bunch of 2xx2 with CH firmware

cortez

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have at least 40 CH serial number R0 2xx2 (2112) range cameras which are running on 5.2 or 5.2.5 (some 2032) firmware with hacked English language.

Is there any possibility of batch upgrading them without bricking them? If so, what is the procedure and where to get files? I would like to keep English language but I won't mind them on Chinese language since they are managed by NVR.

Thanks for help, much appreciated.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Presumably if you update with CN firmware (which will likely not be possible via web GUI or the Batch Updater of they are running hacked to EN firmware) the NVR is then going to reject them with a 'Language Mismatch' error.

cortez

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I am using other brand NVR, not Hikvision so no worries from that side.

Previously I did upgrade one 5.2.0 R0 to 5.4 China firmware without issue via web GUI.

However, I am now not able to find original CH firmware for R0. What is the website?

Thanks.

cortez

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the link,I've found it here:

in 2CD2xxx files when you download latest you can find R0 inside.

After one for test, it upgraded directly to IPC_R0_CN_STD_5.4.41_170707 with batch config tool without any problems on all CH 5.2 2CD2032.

They work fine, except they are now on Chinese language.If it can be switched to english easily, I will deal with it, but it's not crucial since they are managed by other brand NVR.