Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
3 reviews on amazon... look for something else. (and its out of stock)
I am one of those reviews. RMY. :) So I already have it, but was just trying to figure if it has enough power to run 3 of the RLC-410's and 1 of the PTZ cameras. I think the PTZ full pull is rated at 18watts. The reolink's may pull about 9watts each.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I bought this exact Imporx PTZ camera a couple of months ago and used a separate 2A/12v power supply because I have a standard PoE switch. Note the specs on this camera is max draw at 18 watts. So far no issues with this camera. I'm certainly no expert, but my understanding of PoE is that there's a 802.3af standard that supports 15.4 watts. There's also PoE+ which supports 30.0 watts.
Forget the specs, it works fine with either POE or POE+ and doesn't draw more then 12 watts.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
And now I feel like such a dolt. But to late now that I have already ordered. I just looked over this whole thread and did not see this question asked. But can anyone tell me what is the realistic distance from the camera to be able to ID someone:

ID someone Daytime distance?
ID someone night time distance?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yup the good old switcharoo. Looks liek there's a new listing that has POE. http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/casZgcC0[/QUOTE] Nea, I was just kidding. POE is still listed. The listing that you are showing includes additional options, Alarm/Audio.

ilrider78

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nea, I was just kidding. POE is still listed. The listing that you are showing includes additional options, Alarm/Audio.

Ahhh I just saw the POE feature in the item specifics.... Thanks for the clarification.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Unless this one will do. I am currently running all 4 of my Reolink RLC-410 on it. But I will be replacing one of those with the cam I just ordered. Do you think that POE switch can handle them?

http://www.amazon.com/Netis-PE6108GH-Gigabit-Desktop-IEEE802-3af/dp/B00JYCJMZ4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages03

I probably will go with something like this

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E6LID0S/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2R6BZVYZVLJ3B&coliid=I3IGRT8X3GFKR3&psc=1

Bill

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder if it will have POE when it arrives?

Seems a pretty good deal.

Robert

Their spec said yes

Technical parameters:
Model​
YC-110AR​
POE​
Yes​

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can anybody answer this about the Imporx mini PTZ? 10x

I just looked over this whole thread and did not see this question asked. But can anyone tell me what is the realistic distance from the camera to be able to ID someone:

ID someone Daytime distance?
ID someone night time distance?

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Mine arrived as expected. Firmware version info:

Model
Serial No.10C24E57023DC51E12
Program VersionV2.0.1 Build 201603031830S
Control VersionMiniPtz_V1.0.2_build201603031541
Web Page Version1.1.1 Build 20160303
Plugin Version1.0.4.41
Number of Channels1
Disk Quantity0
Number of Alarm Input0
Number of Alarm Output0
CPU0%
Memory99/120

th3bloody9

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@klasipca Do you know what ports are usable for this camera? After the difficulty I had setting it up and now that I have it working I'm hesitant to mess with the port. But it's not perfect. The camera doesn't like to display using gdmss. I think it's because everything else is on port 37777 and the camera is on port 80. Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
@klasipca Do you know what ports are usable for this camera? After the difficulty I had setting it up and now that I have it working I'm hesitant to mess with the port. But it's not perfect. The camera doesn't like to display using gdmss. I think it's because everything else is on port 37777 and the camera is on port 80. Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I think it will give you an error message if your port is out of range. I just use default ports.

ncwbob

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I may be reading about the wrong camera then. But looks like the V2 mini PTZ 10x has POE issues and can possibly stopped working after a week or two. So to avoid downtime of a few days thought I would play it safe and go ahead and order one to have on hand. :) Or am I confusing this issue with another camera?

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I may be reading about the wrong camera then. But looks like the V2 mini PTZ 10x has POE issues and can possibly stopped working after a week or two. So to avoid downtime of a few days thought I would play it safe and go ahead and order one to have on hand. :) Or am I confusing this issue with another camera?
It doesn't hurt if you want to have one on-hand and yes that the one to get if your PoE board gave up the ghost.

Bill