Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is it worth getting v2 over v1? Seems like you guys are reporting issues with v2?

horseflesh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Any reason not to order now? It's their holiday so shipping will be delayed, but they're not gonna get drunk and ship you a box of rocks instead... Or maybe? :)

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm waiting for post holiday. I want to make a slight customisation to it too.

horseflesh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What customizations are possible?

(I need 2. Well, one for the neighbor's project, one for mine. Since shipping is free I am ordering them separately, as there is speculation that larger orders may trigger import fees. I've already ordered one, will do the other one in a day or two.)

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yup the deal is over. Some Ali sellers offer low price on a newly released product to get the ratings up.

rmw85

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Glad I jumped when I did. Was going to hold off but figured something like this would happen.

horseflesh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was trying to balance the price with some very impassioned "never order 2 weeks before or after their holidays" advice from another thread. I did actually get one at the good price at least, but my plans required two. Such is life.

rmw85

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was trying to balance the price with some very impassioned "never order 2 weeks before or after their holidays" advice from another thread. I did actually get one at the good price at least, but my plans required two. Such is life.
I seen said post and did make me think twice that's for sure. I guess if I get a Box of Rocks then I should of listened :)

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
When Monica comes back the price will be around 168 shipped.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Do PTZ cameras like these lock in when they discover motion ? I was thinking of replacing an outside camera and have this one set on a scan but, I assume they lock and record once motion is discovered then go back to the scanning ? Also in cold weather would they wear out fast with constant scanning an area ?