Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Same here, ordered on the 17th and received tracking number today. Let's see how long it takes for the tracking number to appear in Epacket. :)

Edit..

Arrived 3/7 - 19 days.

And no screws to fasten bracket to camera, I think they are M3 screws, can anyone confirm that?

Last edited by a moderator:

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
where are folks tracking those LS...CN tracking numbers?
the link on Ali for tracking (in China) is all in Chinese...

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
where are folks tracking those LS...CN tracking numbers?
the link on Ali for tracking (in China) is all in Chinese...
If you look at your order info where the tracking number is shown, to the right will be a Epacket link which should be in whatever language the order was in.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you look at your order info where the tracking number is shown, to the right will be a Epacket link which should be in whatever language the order was in.
That will also come up on the USPS site once the info is entered.

horseflesh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I placed 2 orders ~1 week apart and both shipped within the last ~24 hours.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Promod117

I placed my order on the 2nd. Received a shipping notice on the 16th. We'll see how long the ePacket takes to get to NE Ohio!

Tracking information entered into system. 3 days seems typical....

Update.......
3 days later, processed through Shanghai (6 days since shipped, still in China)

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Will probably be ordering yet another one (6th)... :)

I promise it's a final Mini PTZ!
So are you done with Monica / Huisun and going only with Imporx AE now for this camera?
Net net is the price and service for Imporx the same / better so far in your opinion?

Given all the issues I have seen you and others reporting on these cameras in the V1 and V2 thread you ran, I'M kind of concerned about jumping on one of these just yet as I don't have the expertise or time to try room manage or fix quirks all the time and wish they were more consistently stable and just worked ri th toutof the box.

That said, is there ANY other brand or MFG of a similar camera available out there?
This is the only turret style PTZ I have read about.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
So are you done with Monica / Huisun and going only with Imporx AE now for this camera?
Net net is the price and service for Imporx the same / better so far in your opinion?

Given all the issues I have seen you and others reporting on these cameras in the V1 and V2 thread you ran, I'M kind of concerned about jumping on one of these just yet as I don't have the expertise or time to try room manage or fix quirks all the time and wish they were more consistently stable and just worked ri th toutof the box.

That said, is there ANY other brand or MFG of a similar camera available out there?
This is the only turret style PTZ I have read about.

I don't have any preference really

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I placed my order on the 2nd. Received a shipping notice on the 16th. We'll see how long the ePacket takes to get to NE Ohio!

Update.......

Update.......
3 days later, processed through Chicago (9 days since shipped) Expected delivery date Tuesday, March 1st

rmw85

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Acceptance 2/23 is what my status still shows.

edit.... Went to epackets website for tracking.
Your item was received by sorting center(JiangXiShengNanChangShi JXJS) at 2016-02-25 11:43:00

the acceptance was from ali tracking.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Update.......

Update.......
3 days later, processed through Chicago (9 days since shipped) Expected delivery date Tuesday, March 1st

Update.......
3 days to get from Cleveland to Uniontown, a 45 minute drive. (gotta love the USPS!) Hopefully it gets delivered today.

Update.......
Received!! Total shipping time 14 days.

Package was in normal condition. Standard Chinese yellow shipping tape. Very peculiar plastic odor. Box had small crease in it but contents appear good. Hopefully will have time to plug in and test in the next couple of days!

Last edited:

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Mine is still in China..

February 26, 2016
3:48 am

Processed Through Sort FacilitySHANGHAI EMS,

Reaction score
Purchased the Imporx v2 camera last night using this seller http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/XFD2yBA

I used two different credit cards in an attempt to pay for it. Both of them got declined and restricted, I called the bank and they stated it was restricted because the transaction was flagged as possible fraudulent activity. Had to have them lift the restriction before I could order the camera. Anyone else experience this?

horseflesh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hasn't happened to me. Sounds like your bank is paying attention! Charges from China are probably pretty unusual for most people.

rmw85

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Purchased the Imporx v2 camera last night using this seller http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/ug7db7i

I used two different credit cards in an attempt to pay for it. Both of them got declined and restricted, I called the bank and they stated it was restricted because the transaction was flagged as possible fraudulent activity. Had to have them lift the restriction before I could order the camera. Anyone else experience this?
I have a credit card that I haven't used and sat over a year with zero balance. Decided to use it to buy 2 cameras a few weeks apart. No fraud alerts. Bought something from Frys...Fraud alert. Phone calls. Had to tell my life story. Though it was funny that the 2 orders from china ok. US NOPE.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Purchased the Imporx v2 camera last night using this seller http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b40fxEmk

I did the first time. Kudos to the CC company for being vigilant

rmw85

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mine is still in China..

February 26, 2016
3:48 am

Processed Through Sort Facility
SHANGHAI EMS,
Just checked. Mine is in United States of America USUSORDF

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Purchased the Imporx v2 camera last night using this seller http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bGPYt8NS

I once had my Visa card flagged for a $500 camera purchase on Ali....I also got flagged one other time on Ali, after making about 4 smaller purchases over a couple hour period.

Aliexpress processes the card in Dover, Delaware for U.S. customers, so if you don't live anywhere close to there, a large purchase (or several smaller purchases in a short amount of time) will seem suspicious to the card company....Especially if you don't use the card a lot while traveling and/or directly at a lot of different online retailers.