Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

lowpro

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My camera finally got delivered! Ordered on April 28th. 22 days to get to Los Angeles.

Looking forward to playing with it this weekend!

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mine just arrived today really crammed into my mailbox. Thought I was going to have to saw the mailbox apart to get it out. Don't see how the mailman got it in. lol

Currently I have it lightly clamped in a vice to a side desk. Took one of my cameras offline so I could steal the PoE port and plugged it in. It did a little dance. Looks like it turns way way way to far to the left (looking at it head on) turning it almost completely to the rear.

Is there an adjustment for that? It is held in place by 2 machine screws. But if I just turn the camera around it will just go way way way to much to the right then.

Also, my router can not see the camera period. It is nowhere in the "connected devices" tab. I use the software that was on the disk and try and go to the default IP and info where it says, but nothing flying there either. So far with IP cameras I have set up 1 Altop and 5 Reolinks, and could find them all. This one is a ghost to me so far. :p

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try sadp software heard the Hikvision works with it.
That came on the tiny disk with the camera. Just installed it and nope. In fact it does not see anything on my network. **sigh**

Unplugged the camera, rebooted my pc, plugged camera back in. And still nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to reverse the camera but it seems that it can only be mounted one way.
Did you ever find a solution to the camera turning to far to the left?

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That cat 5 you had for other camera was poe cord and solid copper ? Those ptz take more juice than a camera. Plus as you will soon hear a lot had dead poe boards and needed injectors to run . I hope yours is not doa as I know we all wait a long time for these to arrive. Try a shorter cable closed to your poe swith or NVR.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
iVMS-4200 error at the bottom of the page:

Front PTZ Logins failed: Error code HCNetSDK.dll[7].(Connection failed: device off-line or connection timeout.)

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That cat 5 you had for other camera was poe cord and solid copper ? Those ptz take more juice than a camera. Plus as you will soon hear a lot had dead poe boards and needed injectors to run . I hope yours is not doa as I know we all wait a long time for these to arrive. Try a shorter cable closed to your poe swith or NVR.
I have it on a cat 5e patch cable that is only 5' long. Have it plugged into my PoE switch that is supposed to give 60 watts max. It is powering up as it goes through its little dance. Also 2 of the IR lights is on. Nothing can see it though.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ivms 4200 for me can't find things that the sadp tool finds. You tried the sadp and it didn't see it sure sounds like power to me. I have one otw as well.

lowpro

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm at work and powered it up just fine with a poe injector that I have. I'm on a mac and am using iVMS-4200. The default ip for the camera came up as 192.168.0.99 , iVMS-4200 quickly saw it. I then changed my ethernet settings for my computer to be 192.168.10, subnet mask 255.255.255.0 and router ip to 192.168.0.1

All worked fine. Had a little bit of fun playing with it at my desk.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
Try browsing to 192.168.0.99 after putting your PC on that subnet...

I've seen SADP simply not work on certain PC's. maybe the firewall settings interfering.
try disabling FW and/or running as administrator.

default cam IP is usually 192.168.0.99 for these. If SADP has never worked for you,
try running nmap against that address.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, the seller got back to me.

JACK CHAN: HI

1. Plug the camera into the computer network cable RJ45 interface, a separate power supply for the camera, the computer IP address is set to 192.168.0.11

2。You need to change the installation
Unquote

So it looks like I will need a PoE injector, at least I think that is what he is saying. I don't know why he is giving me a different IP address than what the user manual says and everyone else on here says is the default one. And how in the world does one "change the installation?"

So looks like I got that PoE splitter adapter for nothing. Anyone recommend a PoE injector?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, the seller got back to me.

JACK CHAN: HI

1. Plug the camera into the computer network cable RJ45 interface, a separate power supply for the camera, the computer IP address is set to 192.168.0.11

2。You need to change the installation
Unquote

So it looks like I will need a PoE injector, at least I think that is what he is saying. I don't know why he is giving me a different IP address than what the user manual says and everyone else on here says is the default one. And how in the world does one "change the installation?"

So looks like I got that PoE splitter adapter for nothing. Anyone recommend a PoE injector?
So many posts it's confusing, so have a few questions and then I'll try to help.

1) What is camera connected to?
2) How is camera being powered?
3) What version of SADP are you using? Download v3+ from website if it's v2x

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So many posts it's confusing, so have a few questions and then I'll try to help.

1) What is camera connected to?
2) How is camera being powered?

I have tried numerous way with the camera to see it.

I have tried the regular way that just about every one here does. Plugged into a PoE switch that has plenty of power for it. The PoE switch is hooked directly to my network router. So it would be on the same subnet. It is powered as it does its start up dance and the IR's stay on. It is still a ghost.
I have tried hooking it directly to my router and powering it with a Reolink power adapter that I managed to find. It is powered as it does its start up dance and the IR's stay on. It is still a ghost.
I even tried disconnecting my pc from the internet and plugging the camera into my pc and powering it with the reolink power adapter. It is powered as it does its start up dance and the IR's stay on. It is still a ghost.
I am have tried both cat6 and cat5e cables that I know are good.
My router can not see it in the wired connected devices.
I can not log into it using IE or Mozilla using both the default and the IP that the seller said to use.
SADP does not see it nor does that other software the camera came with.

The version of SADP I have is 2.2.0.2. I will download and install version 3. But I am starting to think that someone at the factory forgot to install the firmware/software into the camera itself. Would that not produce this effect I am having?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It wouldn't do the dance.

If reolink power adapter is 12V 1A+ then fine (probably is). Connect to that. Then connect PC directly to camera (no switch, no nothing, straight into your Ethernet card). Let it do it's dance.

Change IP address of PC to 192.168.0.150, subnet mask to 255.255.255.0

Open Internet Explorer (yes IE, not Edge in Windows 10) and type in 192.168.0.99 (this is Huisun default). Nothing happens then open SADP v3+ and Onvif Device Manager https://sourceforge.net/projects/onvifdm/ to find the IP address. Ignore your router it's probably only telling you devices it has given an IP address to!

Those don't work... sounds like it's dead.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That version did see the camera! I was able to change the IP address to bring it in-line. I had to change the 0 to a 1. Also was able to change the admin password!
I was then able to find it in the iVMS-4200 software to confirm the changes and change the frame rate to what I normally use at 15fps. From there I was able to add it to Blue Iris.

Oh, and it is now working the normal way using the PoE switch.

I still have it vised to my desk because I have a few more issues to work out before I can put it where it belongs.

1) It turns almost facing to the rear when doing its dance to the left. Doing that it will be very annoying because since it will be mounted under the eaves it will give a extreme close up of the board behind it. :)
2) Can not get the PTZ function working in Blue Iris.

Those are the two problems that need to be solved before I will take it outside and mount it.

Once again THANK YOU!

UPDATE: I logged into the camera using IE. Odd it still wanted the default password. So I changed it to my password on that also. All other settings were what they were set up as in the software. I then logged out rebooted the camera. Now the PTZ controls are working in Blue Iris. So once I get it outside I will start figuring out how to do Presets, then zones with the different presets.

It is still trying to break its neck in the start up dance.

Last edited by a moderator:

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
default ip of the cams is 192.168.0.99. jack was suggesting setting the pc to .11 so they'd be on the same subnet.
if he found it at 192.168 1.99 ("I had to change the 0 to a 1") the someone/something had previously changed it.

to get PTZ working in BI, select "OXML" for the 'network IP' in the BI's 'ptz/control' pane for the cam.
Capture.PNG

motion limits can be set by calling 'preset 95' on the camera, in the motion/scan submenu.

lowpro

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I got my camera connected to my Hik NVR. Everything is working great. I'm really liking the camera. For now I have it hooked up over looking my backyard so that I can get used to playing with it. I'm already thinking of ordering another one!

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
default ip of the cams is 192.168.0.99. jack was suggesting setting the pc to .11 so they'd be on the same subnet.
if he found it at 192.168 1.99 ("I had to change the 0 to a 1") the someone/something had previously changed it.

to get PTZ working in BI, select "OXML" for the 'network IP' in the BI's 'ptz/control' pane for the cam.
View attachment 10866

motion limits can be set by calling 'preset 95' on the camera, in the motion/scan submenu.
My PTZ for some reason is currently working on the Hikivision/Abus/Swann setting

Okay, I found the preset 95 when I opened the PTZ control area on live view page. I "called" it. Now I have a bunch of text on my screen that will not go away. Like Name, Model, SN, Prog Ver. and so on. The small blue image for set does nothing, nor does clear. So now I have a bunch of test that will not go away. :p

UPDATE: I rebooted the camera so now the text is gone and my view is once again good. But call me an idiot. I saw no way of adjusting the range of motion. All 3 little blue images in the preset 95 square did nothing except for the "call" image which puts all that text on the screen. Is there a user manual to explain the camera workings so I don't have to keep bugging you peeps?

Last edited by a moderator: