Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

HotRodDiesels

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm missing something...
I used sadp to change the ip to 192.168.188.XX just like my other cams but with the cam hooked to my router the browser can't find the login screen even though sadp see's it.
I switched it to 192.168.1.99 using sadp and had no problem using the browser to login.
Since that worked I used 192.168.1.99 in the nvr & was able to make it work from the NVR through my router with external power supply but when I hooked it direct to the NVR nothing.
In the NVR is used 192.168.1.99, onvif, the cam is 192.168.1.99, 255.255.255.0, 192.168.1.1.
What am I missing? I bet its something simple...

Never mind, I got it, I must have had 1 piece of the puzzle wrong when I had it set to 192.168.188.xx for the NVR

Last edited by a moderator:

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
your network address (as implemented/enforced by your router) is 192.168.1.0/24 (.1-.255). (your main network side)

your NVR has it's own network IP addresses on the POE ports (192.168.188.0/24). (NVR private side)

The NVR is NOT a router, so you cannot access the 192.168.188.xx (NVR private side) addresses from your main network.
you can only see the cams (on NVR's private side) by accessing your NVR's GUI at its 192.168.0.xx address.

I understand most NVR's can be made to work with a cam on it's 'network' side (not the private side),
but if you want it to work on the NVR's private side, you need to give the cam a 192.168.188.xx address
and connect it to the NVR's cam/private ports. at the .188 address, it will NOT be directly accessible your LAN,
only thru the NVR's GUI.

HotRodDiesels

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Everything is good now.
I think its good to post our "mistakes" so others can learn from them as we do.
V2 seems faster than V1, my imagination?

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Received my 2nd V2 X10 from Jack at CCTV, 20 days from order to delivery. I realized that when they send a shipped notice it is really a notice that they started processing your order.

Placed order 5/6
Ship Notice 5/9
Acceptance at China Post 5/17 (real ship date)
Left Beijing 5/20
Arrive NY 5/22
Arrive on doorstep 5/25

Camera was $138 shipped and I may order one more and turn my V2 4X into a bird cam. Only 5 days left at this price.

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/nuQctWs

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am very tempted to get another one to replace the reolink that I have watching my back sheds. Curses to this new hobby, it is just to addicting!

th3bloody9

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My v2 arrived this week. Took a total of 18 days to reach UK from order date.

Plugged directly into router and simply went to http://192.168.0.99 and everything was up and running first time :D

So far haven't run into any problems but haven't delved too far. Things I can confirm are working for me:

Motion detection
PTZ controls
iVMS-4500 on android phone (incl PTZ)
iVMS-4500 HD on iPad (incl PTZ)
PTZ Presets
Motion detection with email alerts
Timed snapshots sent to server via FTP

Only real bug bear I have with it is the IE dependance for accessing the camera directly. I'm on a mac so have to reboot to windows (using bootcamp) each time I want to change a setting.

Very happy overall with the camera. Fingers crossed reliability is good.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do they sell this ptz with alarm input?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The non gigabit version is 20 less in Amazon. It's gigabit necessary?

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
MY 10X V2 just arrived and installed on the chimney. No issues on install and running fine at moment on POE. Fun camera and I can see well in daylight clearly to about 175 feet. Some one said you can possibly digital zoom these how can I do that other than the 1x option. The browser and settings all Hikvision identical. I will say that once you have a 10x I can see the advantage for setting and leaving as far as guessing what lens you need. Also I can tell right away I want a 30x.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
MY 10X V2 just arrived and installed on the chimney. No issues on install and running fine at moment on POE. Fun camera and I can see well in daylight clearly to about 175 feet. Some one said you can possibly digital zoom these how can I do that?
how long did it take to get yours?

CodeGreen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
MY 10X V2 just arrived and installed on the chimney. No issues on install and running fine at moment on POE. Fun camera and I can see well in daylight clearly to about 175 feet. Some one said you can possibly digital zoom these how can I do that other than the 1x option. The browser and settings all Hikvision identical. I will say that once you have a 10x I can see the advantage for setting and leaving as far as guessing what lens you need. Also I can tell right away I want a 30x.
Under the last setting in 'image settings' you can change it past 10x

doodles

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Has anyone with the audio version of the PTZ been able to get audio out (to speaker) working with blue iris? Works just fine through the webui, but refuses to work through BI.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Just remember it is DIGITAL. Goes all the way to 160x I believe.
How much have you cranked it up too ? I tried 80x digital and it does well as I can see wood cracks on house few hundred feet in daylight. Did anyone change PAL or NTSC ? I have not played at all with settings since arrival as they seem great from factory for a change. Funny this too is that running this cam instead of a Hik 2135 I use less cpu on BI3 now only at 50% on my old AMD with the other 6 Hiks running too !