Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

lowpro

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
No longer available ? man I was just thinking about getting a 2nd.

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/jgofV3w[/QUOTE] I ordered a 2nd camera this past weekend. On the app it said that there was 5 units available. Probably 4 after I ordered mine. So Jack is probably Out of Stock?

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You would think they would order more stock if you were down to 5. Funny how I have now seen several suppliers out of stock or have wiped out hiks as well.

$137 on this one notice it has the Huisun mfg code not the imporx

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/POE-Onvif-mini-camera-ip-ptz-10x-zoom-ptz-ip-camera-1080p-full-hd-2-0megapixel/32649945073.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.27.9wbUe2&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10037_10017_10021_507_10033_10022_10032_401_10020_10018_10019_101,searchweb201603_9&btsid=ba0eb72a-5f18-4a15-bd76-4999baed0e6d

Last edited by a moderator:

lowpro

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You would think they would order more stock if you were down to 5. Funny how I have now seen several suppliers out of stock or have wiped out hiks as well. Perhaps a new one on horizon but, of they get more I will read description closely for any downgrades.
I was so tempted to order 2 since there was only a few left. But at the same time I was hoping that a newer/better model comes out. Hopefully they are working on something else!

Optimus Prime

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Does having the different manufacturer code signify anything?

Reaction score

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I would guess with only 3 sales he goes to market and buys one when you order it and with a 50% rating does not do that well.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Rats. Well, POE is still working but I am starting to have a problem with the camera. Or, it may just be that the POE switch that I am using is no longer getting enough power to it. The camera is on a 100' run. So, I would like to get a POE injector to try that route first. Anybody got a recommendation of one to try off of Amazon? I have already got the spiltter in case the POE board goes bad. But since the camera is still working I don't think that is it.

Problem occurs just at night when ever I zoom. It seems to occur I guess when all four IR's come on. What the camera does is suddenly freezes up just when the "high beams" kick on. Stays frozen up a few seconds, then goes black, reboots, and does the dance, comes back on and it is back to the park position. Everything is working fine then unless I try to zoom again.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Rats. Well, POE is still working but I am starting to have a problem with the camera. Or, it may just be that the POE switch that I am using is no longer getting enough power to it. The camera is on a 100' run. So, I would like to get a POE injector to try that route first. Anybody got a recommendation of one to try off of Amazon? I have already got the spiltter in case the POE board goes bad. But since the camera is still working I don't think that is it.

Problem occurs just at night when ever I zoom. It seems to occur I guess when all four IR's come on. What the camera does is suddenly freezes up just when the "high beams" kick on. Stays frozen up a few seconds, then goes black, reboots, and does the dance, comes back on and it is back to the park position. Everything is working fine then unless I try to zoom again.

All 4 IRs doesn't come on, only two at a time. Two when zoomed out and it switch to the other two when zoomed in

Bill

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
All 4 IRs doesn't come on, only two at a time. Two when zoomed out and it switch to the other two when zoomed in

Bill
Well then must be when the high beams come on. LOL! Because right before it does all that the IR lighting gets a lot brighter.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Well then must be when the high beams come on. LOL! Because right before it does all that the IR lighting gets a lot brighter.

if your all four IRs are coming on then there an issue with your camera and maybe that why your having power issue since only two IRs suppose to come on at a time. There two far powerful IRs and two close weaker IRs.

Bill

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
what's your voltage? at the bottom of the 'information' menu when you call preset 95.

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Anybody got a recommendation of one to try off of Amazon?
I have 3 of these. They all work well. The LED is a little bright. That's all. $13

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NRG4AMS/

• Remotely power PoE Device Thru CAT.5,6,7 Cable up to 328.1 feet(100 meters)
  • IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet with 48V Power Supply
  • Input 100-240VDC, Output: 48V 19W passive PoE Output
  • Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
  • Compatible with most 10/100Mbps IP camera, IP phone, Wireless IP point and other PoE devices.
41O66eY4blL._AC_UL115_.jpg

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I had a V1 that used to do exactly this, and when I powered it with a 12v supply instead of PoE it came good. In my case the issue was cruddy old cat 5 cable.

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Or they need poe+ . 18w claimed needed, poe at source about 13.5w