Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
apologies for ignorant question..im new to V2.. cool preset 95 but how do you scroll the menu? to see info?

got it..post 15

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/6957-Mini-PTZ-Reported-Issues-Limitations?highlight=preset+voltage

ok my voltage is 11.7 and 11.8 back and forth no movement day.
when I patrol in day the voltage is 11.5 to 11.8 including zooming and PTZ.. will have to wait for night to check ir
Yup, nite time is when mine takes a dive. During the day I also poll close to 12v. Nite time runs around 10.8'ish

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I use same one no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richtj99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So would this camera work OK with a standard 15.4w POE or do you need more wattage?

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

viziers

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well I hope I get a version with the new FW and hope these are as good as what I have read them to be from here.. I am new to this camera stuff and current playing around with Ispy and the demo of BI which I plan to purchase but not until I am ready to install the system into our new house... I have 2 cisco civs -ipc 2500 cams that I am playing with and a cisco civs ipc 6400 that I am trying to get working as it powers up but can't see it on my network all 3 Are used cams from my work that were given to me to play with.

I just bought a Huisun from what seems to be the forums favorite vender.
http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cC5WHTyc

Any advise on this cam would greatly be appreciated or words of wisdom as well.

vizi

doodles

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So, I've had this PTZ for a month now and it's holding up pretty well.

Pretty sturdy as well, I dropped it by accident when wiring everything from a distance of 5FT on to concrete and it emerged unfazed.

For those of you that are having problems with voltage drops over longer cables runs, consider getting Cat6 cable (full copper 23AWG spec). Even though you might not be running a gigabit system, Cat6 uses lower gauge (larger diameter) copper wire that will offer less resistance for the poe. When I switched over, I stopped having the random restarts issue. Hope this helps someone.

viziers

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Do not update firmware until dust is settles
Yes thank you, I read about the FW issues, I just hope I am able to get one with the latest version of IMx322 FW and not IMX 222 But from reading there is not too much difference in the 2 versions. I know it;
's an ip cam but hope it is a POE can to.

vizi

Joby619

n3wb
Reaction score
Just a heads up for those thinking about ordering. I ordered using the OPs link (from Jack on Ali) on June 16th and my tracking info still shows it in Beijing as of this morning. Shipping times using ePacket quote 10-15 days, but are not accurate in this case.

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mine took 3 weeks to arrive to the east coast.

viziers

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Mine shows the following.

Awaiting delivery Your order will be closed in: 25 days 7 hours 45 minutes

I ordered it on July 11th so I guess I have some time to wait... Maybe Ill order a HIK from amazon to get one sooner to play witt..

vizi

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
As I mentioned in another thread they are planning to ship these cams from US warehouse which will take care of the shipping speed and we'll probably get 7 day return period to US address.

viziers

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
As I mentioned in another thread they are planning to ship these cams from US warehouse which will take care of the shipping speed and we'll probably get 7 day return period to US address.

If it came across as complaining sorry as it was not meant to come across as that. I would not have made the buy if it was a problem....lol

vizi