Best deal on Imporx (Huisun) v2!

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just a heads up for those thinking about ordering. I ordered using the OPs link (from Jack on Ali) on June 16th and my tracking info still shows it in Beijing as of this morning. Shipping times using ePacket quote 10-15 days, but are not accurate in this case.
Have you checked with Jack? It may be to your benefit, maybe they are back in production with the IMX322.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As I mentioned in another thread they are planning to ship these cams from US warehouse which will take care of the shipping speed and we'll probably get 7 day return period to US address.
Sounds great, I'm looking to order another but want to wait till the sensor thing is resolved. Maybe the US warehouse will be operational by then.

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As I mentioned in another thread they are planning to ship these cams from US warehouse which will take care of the shipping speed and we'll probably get 7 day return period to US address.
Are you referring to the 1st seller, Huisun that's shipping from the US soon? I plan on ordering one this weekend to test it out. It looks like a good price for the specs and it seems that the v2 10x is working fine. Just need to make sure I use PoE+ for it, even though it only draws 12watt max??

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds great, I'm looking to order another but want to wait till the sensor thing is resolved. Maybe the US warehouse will be operational by then.
I went through all 37 pages of this thread, is there a sensor issue? Just sounds like the motion is overly sensitive and that you need a decent PoE injector/switch to get this working.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Are you referring to the 1st seller, Huisun that's shipping from the US soon? I plan on ordering one this weekend to test it out. It looks like a good price for the specs and it seems that the v2 10x is working fine. Just need to make sure I use PoE+ for it, even though it only draws 12watt max??

- - - Updated - - -

I went through all 37 pages of this thread, is there a sensor issue? Just sounds like the motion is overly sensitive and that you need a decent PoE injector/switch to get this working.
IMX322 vs IMX222 since the shortage of IMX322.

Joby619

n3wb
Reaction score
I checked with Jack and he said that my goods were detained by customs so he will be shipping me out a new camera. He said he would send me a new tracking number last week but I haven't received the new number yet. Just wanted to share my experience with other members. I have ordered from him in the past with no such delays.

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Don't buy in this shop ! Abe Lei seller, absolute no support, my ptz dome 2mp was dead after only 3 weeks outside and
no return back possible, lost 380 usd. Choose another shop.

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok right.
i bought since other cam, hik, huisun mini ptz 10x 2mp, but never anymore in Abe Lei shop.
maybe Jack can help me with my hardware problem ?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Ok right.
i bought since other cam, hik, huisun mini ptz 10x 2mp, but never anymore in Abe Lei shop.
maybe Jack can help me with my hardware problem ?
He might, he fixed one of the cams from Monica shop but I did order 3 cams from him. I am about to update the other thread with all information

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
He might, he fixed one of the cams from Monica shop but I did order 3 cams from him. I am about to update the other thread with all information
What poe injector would you recommend for this? I only have a PoE switch that doesn't do PoE+, so I rather just get a dedicated injector to get this working. It sounds like it's quite picky on it?

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Received mine today that I ordered from Jack on June 27th. Mounted temporarily on a tripod and have it set up using a 12V 2A power supply and it's working fine.

This may be a stupid question, but why was this included with the camera? The camera has PoE built into it right? I haven't tried connecting my PoE+ injector to it yet.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, they are now including this as backup I am guessing. I got 3 of them today.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The PoE splitter that was included with the camera does work when connected to my new PoE+ injector. Evidently the camera doesn't have built-in PoE. Not a big deal though since Jack did include the splitter.