Best trustworthy online sites to buy Dahua Cameras + NVR?

MikeyTech8

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this website forum and am interested in Dahuas 8MP (4K) cameras + NVR. Though I am unsure wherebouts online to buy them from that will ship to "Oceania region"...I've been trying to ask several Youtubers who made reviews on the Dahua cameras but they have not responded..

Oh and also, would you guys be able to tell me for the Dahua NVR, can you mix/use different camera types?

Look forward to your guys response.

Thanks

Homework and been interested in the:
  • Dahua IPC-HFW1831E (2018 low light 4K)
  • hdbw5831r-ze
  • HDW4231EM-AS

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this website forum and am interested in Dahuas 8MP (4K) cameras + NVR. Though I am unsure wherebouts online to buy them from that will ship to "Oceania region"...I've been trying to ask several Youtubers who made reviews on the Dahua cameras but they have not responded..

Oh and also, would you guys be able to tell me for the Dahua NVR, can you mix/use different camera types?

Look forward to your guys response.

Thanks

Homework and been interested in the:
  • Dahua IPC-HFW1831E (2018 low light 4K)
  • hdbw5831r-ze
  • HDW4231EM-AS
Welcome @MikeyTech8

Please see the vendor section here at IPCT and look for Andy ( EmpireTecAndy ) - he is a recommended vendor by many members for Dahua OEM products

In general, if you plan to use a Dahua OEM international model NVR it is best to pair with with Dahua OEM international model cameras

MikeyTech8

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Welcome @MikeyTech8

Please see the vendor section here at IPCT and look for Andy ( EmpireTecAndy ) - he is a recommended vendor by many members for Dahua OEM products

In general, if you plan to use a Dahua OEM international model NVR it is best to pair with with Dahua OEM international model cameras
Hey Matt,

Thank you for the warm welcoming. Excuse my poor camera terms and skills haha.

Um if you don't mind, are you able to link me to Andy ( EmpireTecAndy ) ? I don't seem to know how to search/find him :(..

Also, I'm not so sure if I will be purchasing a Dahua OEM international model NVR but what do you suggest? I am from New Zealand.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Matt,

Thank you for the warm welcoming. Excuse my poor camera terms and skills haha.

Um if you don't mind, are you able to link me to Andy ( EmpireTecAndy ) ? I don't seem to know how to search/find him :(..

Also, I'm not so sure if I will be purchasing a Dahua OEM international model NVR but what do you suggest? I am from New Zealand.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
FYI - vendor section here
IP Cam Talk