Best warranty on cameras through retailers? Alliexpress? Amazon? Ebay?

Siccished

n3wb
Reaction score
I need to buy a few cameras for my system an d I'm finding the best dahua retailer is Andy through alliexpress and that's shocking to me living in the US.

I'd like to stick with a retailer that can give good warranties even if it means not choosing my first choice of dahu a cams

Siccished

n3wb
Reaction score
I see costco sells cameras individually but I think quality is very low.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You can pay twice as much for a warranty from a US company or buy another camera if one fails.

TahoeJeff

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with my Dericam IP cameras. I get them on Amazon. Lifetime support and 1 year warranty.
I had one fail recently (with 2 weeks left on warranty), and after some troubleshooting they are sending me a new replacement camera!
I consider that excellent customer service and warranty!

jtupnsmoke

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm curious about this too. Crazy to think how hard it is to find a good quality camera here in the US. Anything else there are a million options, but cameras, gotta go through AliExpress and get em from China.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm curious about this too. Crazy to think how hard it is to find a good quality camera here in the US. Anything else there are a million options, but cameras, gotta go through AliExpress and get em from China.
it is very easy to find quality cameras in the us...but you will have to pay for US salaries for support, packing, shipping and all the backend a business requires...

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I need to buy a few cameras for my system an d I'm finding the best dahua retailer is Andy through alliexpress and that's shocking to me living in the US.

I'd like to stick with a retailer that can give good warranties even if it means not choosing my first choice of dahu a cams
If you must, there's Nellys Security and B&H Photo.