BI activex (IE) viever very bad...

x-man

n3wb
Reaction score
I using BI few years and almost all working nice but remote (browser) viewer is very bad, if you have many cameras and many recorded clips and many alerts and if you want to find something in IE that is not easy because we don`t have option to filter recorded videos by day, time etc. etc....
I like how it working in mobile app because I have all this options in mobile app and that is easy for use!

I hope that they will soon make better browser viewer or some windows client software...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I using BI few years and almost all working nice but remote (browser) viewer is very bad, if you have many cameras and many recorded clips and many alerts and if you want to find something in IE that is not easy because we don`t have option to filter recorded videos by day, time etc. etc....
I like how it working in mobile app because I have all this options in mobile app and that is easy for use!

I hope that they will soon make better browser viewer or some windows client software...
You can easily sort the viewer by camera and clips...set blue iris to combine and cut each clip to 8 hours or so...
The developer has indicated that he is working on client software...

x-man

n3wb
Reaction score
Great, client software will be best option, I hope that soon he will finish it...

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
In the meantime you might want to view clips through the main Blue Iris application, using remote access software. Splashtop might be well-suited for this since it uses a high frame rate.