BI Camera Color/WB Settings

Philly

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello:

Could you please advise on settings: I have set all settings in "Camera Settings" for Day in Color and Night in BW but in BI it doesn't switch to BW during the "Night" Profile. Profile set in "Schedule" in Camera settings. Do I miss anything :(

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Could you please advise on settings: I have set all settings in "Camera Settings" for Day in Color and Night in BW but in BI it doesn't switch to BW during the "Night" Profile. Profile set in "Schedule" in Camera settings. Do I miss anything :(
The cameras shouldn't be able to tell that you're using BI as your NVR, so how the "Schedule" feature on the camera works shouldn't act any differently just because you're now using BI.

Having said that, if you have any interest in being able to have the cameras automatically switch between Day/Night mode based on sunrise/sunset times, search the forum for "DahuaSunriseSunset". It's a free tool that one of the admins here wrote that runs on a PC (like your BI PC) and will automatically connect to the cameras at sunrise/sunset and flip their profiles. I prefer this tool vs. the camera schedule because the time of sunset can really change throughout the year, so this saves me having to go into each camera a few times a year to adjust a camera schedule.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello:

if you tried to use the ir(bulb) icon in blue iris then you changed from schedule to day. You need to hold the icon so that a small green A appears for auto or go back into the camera and set it to auto day/night.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
if you have any interest in being able to have the cameras automatically switch between Day/Night mode based on sunrise/sunset times, search the forum for "DahuaSunriseSunset". It's a free tool that one of the admins here wrote that runs on a PC (like your BI PC) and will automatically connect to the cameras at sunrise/sunset and flip their profiles
Here it is...

Dahua day/night switch utility - DahuaSunriseSunset