BI compatible with my NVR

Shang

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Laview NVR that comes with 4 cameras on location A. Is it possible to live view and record all 4 cameras with BI in location B? I have port forwarded my RTSP port and http on location A. Then using BI, add the NVR by using the rtsp://externalip: port, but it won't connect.

My second question is: I have a Everfocus DVR that have 16 camera on location C. It doesn't have RTSP ability, but it have http remote viewing. I was able to live view on location B. Is it possible to add the DVR to BI on location B?

Thank you

Shang

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I tried with the La View NVR and was not working. Can you help me?

Shang

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

I have also tried make: La View
Model: LV-D5108AHS RTSP / LV-PC902F2-W RTSP

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

I have also tried make: La View
Model: LV-D5108AHS RTSP / LV-PC902F2-W RTSP
you need to select the proper model and proper ports...try all the hikvision options...you have forwarded the rtsp port if viewing remotely. post the network settings from the nvr

Shang

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have figure out how to add the NVR, but it only show one camera. I have four camera that is connected to my NVR. How I can display all cameras in BI? Thank you

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have figure out how to add the NVR, but it only show one camera. I have four camera that is connected to my NVR. How I can display all cameras in BI? Thank you
you add 4 cameras to blue iris..change camera number in blue iris settings

Shang

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
When I add the NVR to the BI, dose it import all the four cameras or I need all camera manually by adding them one by one?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the BI trial version.
so? you need to add for cameras to blue iris..the demo does not limit this...
simply set the up EXACTLY the same..you can copy, there is option...
Then change the camera number in the settings.

Shang

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't understand how to change the camera number in the settings? Do you mean the camera name?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't understand how to change the camera number in the settings? Do you mean the camera name?
its right there in the image you posted. camera NUMBER....its set to 1..change it 2, 3, 4 etc

Shang

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok. I found it. Why is the display have a time freeze problem. Exemple: the time freeze at 16:30:00 for 3 sec, then the time jump to 16:30:03.

Shang

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Why the display goes "No signal" every 2 min. How I can fix the problem?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok. I found it. Why is the display have a time freeze problem. Exemple: the time freeze at 16:30:00 for 3 sec, then the time jump to 16:30:03.
it could be a bandwidth issue...also set the receive buffer to 20mb in blue iris...
what is the upload speed in the nvr location and download speed in the blue iris location