BI disapeared off my machine.

Kentg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and BI was gone from my computer. ?? I don't get it. Im trying to find my license and reinstall it. For some reason I cant find a reinstall link on the BI page.

Kentg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I found the link to download and install but all my cams are gone and I will have to go back and set up all 4 cams again unless they are saved somewhere I don't know of on my machine. WTF? If blue iris itself didn't uninstall what could have caused it? Im running windows 7 64 bit and my computer is very stable usually. Nothing else seems to be missing at this point. I can tell it restarted overnight. We had a power glitch a few days ago due to storms but once or twice a year storms may make the power flicker but its never caused this.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have never heard of that happening. Its a good idea to export your settings and save them - hard drives fail etc...A power outage or restart cannot uninstall software.
You need permissions to uninstall software there are multiple prompts. Does anyone else have access to the pc?

CRS1

n3wb
Reaction score
Maybe you sleep walked and probably went to the computer and uninstalled it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Kentg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have to add I now see my SADP is gone and it seems my machine did a system restore for some reason I don't know yet. I also lost my new router software from a year ago. This isn't a BI issue. Mods feel free to delete the topic. Now I have to figure out WTF happened and why.