BI Running on MAC

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what that means. I downloaded bi then used my key to access the program and then had to add all my cameras though the find ip
Yes entering your key...are you viewing this pc with remote desktop software or on a monitor connected to the pc?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Monitor connected to pc
What frame rates are you running? What is the resolution of your two other cameras?
You need to buy a modern intel pc...this is an 8 year old system...it will pay for itself in energy savings alone.

jland47

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am back on my original pc that crashed/?, but its working now. On the original settings my IT guy had each camera set to save on the option below the d-to-d setting.

Do I need to set it to direct to disk as mentioned previously or should i just leave it the way it is.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am back on my original pc that crashed/?, but its working now. On the original settings my IT guy had each camera set to save on the option below the d-to-d setting.

Do I need to set it to direct to disk as mentioned previously or should i just leave it the way it is.
You will significantly reduce cpu consumption by using d2d..

tallboytx

n3wb
Reaction score
howdy all. i am new to this forum and ip cams. got a lot to learn. i am overseas and i have a sunba online at home that i can see on my win7 or my macbook pro. i am having three samsung cams installed soon. 1 snp 6320rh and 2 sno-l6013r's. i am trying to figure out what is the best viewing software to put on the macbook?

rnatalli

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
howdy all. i am new to this forum and ip cams. got a lot to learn. i am overseas and i have a sunba online at home that i can see on my win7 or my macbook pro. i am having three samsung cams installed soon. 1 snp 6320rh and 2 sno-l6013r's. i am trying to figure out what is the best viewing software to put on the macbook?
I've managed to install BI on a Mac using Wine, but not sure how stable it would be day-to-day. SecuritySpy is a good alternative on a Mac. Both offer trials so you can try both options.