BI & Scheduling

mike2874

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Currently I have my schedule set to the defaults on my four cameras not knowing how to create new ones. I know this is probably pretty simple for most of you but could someone walk me through step by step on how to set a schedule for BI not to alert me from 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM?

When you set a custom schedule like this are you actually still recording triggers or are the cameras just inactive during this time period?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Currently I have my schedule set to the defaults on my four cameras not knowing how to create new ones. I know this is probably pretty simple for most of you but could someone walk me through step by step on how to set a schedule for BI not to alert me from 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM?

When you set a custom schedule like this are you actually still recording triggers or are the cameras just inactive during this time period?
this is all explained in the help file...

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Look for the section in the Help file about Profiles, and after that, Schedules.

mike2874

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah I had read the help file but read again.... I messed around with it so I'll see if it works like I want.