BI Update not downloading

dalepa

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with BI not downloading the latest update? BI detects that an update exists, and download starts buts never past past 0K/

Current version: 4.3.6.1 Trying to update to 4.3.7.0

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've been having problems installing updates for months. The BI console boots, tells me there's an update, I execute the update and it nearly always fails. I then have to go to the BI website and do a manual DL and install. I figured this issue would be sorted out eventually but it's been a problem for a month or two for me.

dalepa

Reaction score
I've been having problems installing updates for months. The BI console boots, tells me there's an update, I execute the update and it nearly always fails. I then have to go to the BI website and do a manual DL and install. I figured this issue would be sorted out eventually but it's been a problem for a month or two for me.
mine stated awhile back too... manual updates is getting old already If I just move the mouse, the downloading message just goes away.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Manual updates is a good idea anyway this way you have all the old files in case you need to revert back.