BI with LaView cameras

robbinh00d

n3wb
Reaction score
I apologize if this is not the proper place to ask, but has anyone gotten the laview LV-PZB04N4 camera model to work with Blue Iris? If so I'm ready to put my PC together and make the purchase!
Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I apologize if this is not the proper place to ask, but has anyone gotten the laview LV-PZB04N4 camera model to work with Blue Iris? If so I'm ready to put my PC together and make the purchase!
Thanks!
LV rebrands hikvision. That model number seems to be wrong. Don’t build a system buy a slightly used business class hp eliteDesk or prodesk it will be significantly cheaper.

robbinh00d

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes! That's actually what I meant to say (did original post from my phone). I just finished installing Windows10 on an SSD and installed a WD Purple for video. I heard BI is free for 15 days for 1 camera which is what I might need to do. I absolutely MUST get rid of this crappy LaView NVR.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes! That's actually what I meant to say (did original post from my phone). I just finished installing Windows10 on an SSD and installed a WD Purple for video. I heard BI is free for 15 days for 1 camera which is what I might need to do. I absolutely MUST get rid of this crappy LaView NVR.
It’s free for 15 for 64 cameras