BI4 Clip Message Help

Reaction score
Yesterday:
Last night I've bought a second WD MyCloud (4TB) NAS to allow me to relocate & increase the storage space of my surveillance camera recordings (and this second NAS is dedicated to surveillance camera recordings only). I've configured the NAS to a static IP address and in the BI4 software, on the Clips & Archiving tab, I've changed the path to reflect the new IP location of the new NAS and set the Limit folder size to 3800 GB.

Today:
This morning, I woke up and decided to look at the BI4 software and I see at the bottom right corner a red !! \\192.168.1... I immediately thought to myself perhaps the network cabling got loose or something, but it turns out I'm still able to access the web interface of the NAS as well as ping the IP of that new NAS. I don't know if there's any documentation or user guide for the BI software and I don't remember seeing any. At this point, it appears the BI4 software is still recording videos successfully to the new NAS I've bought yesterday, but I don't understand what it's complaining about. I was wondering if someone on here can explain what this means? The only thing that has changed was relocating the videos to be recorded on the new NAS, rather than the old. The old NAS has only 2GB of storage, while the new one I've bought has 4TB. I've provided screenshots below.

Attachments