Bicycle Wipeout on the Corner

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
And to think the world is watching her wipe out, I bet she never would have dreamed that in a million years.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
My theory is that she was flying ahead of her friends and turned around to see where they were before she took the corner and caused her to lose control. She was lucky to walk away !

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Where was your sign? Your sign advertising tryouts for "Lulu's Street Loonies"? Darn.......I guess I missed tryouts............AGAIN!:rolleyes:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I couldn't tell what caused her fall, maybe she saw zombie guy coming up the street. ;)
Or slipped on bong water, pee, fluids from an exploded Hummer or tripped over a 2 X 4.......it's a veritable obstacle course in the roadway across from your place, Lulu...your postal worker may qualify for hazardous duty pay! :facepalm:

Reaction score
I saw a biker going up the hill before her wipe out, so i'm thinking she was following that person but was going to fast coming down that hill. She probably hit the front brakes instead of back breaks and it caused her to flip off. Or the speed caused the front wheel to start shaking side to side violently and caused her to lose control. I fell like that many times just shake it off get back on and ride off. My friends and i set up 4 foot ramps to jump our bikes off of and crashed all the time. Little concrete scrapes and blood that we wiped off with dirt from the side of the road and got bike on the bike for more. These kids today, i just don't get it.

58chev

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Almost looked like she removed her hands from the bars around 30 sec mark, Maybe tried to ride "No Hands" ?? :idk:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Somebody was going up the street ahead of her. I think it was the bigger girl as she comes into the picture later.

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Its the Vortex around your house. She went through the force field a little too fast. Nice resolution on your PTZ at night, even on Youtube.

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You must be living next to Area 51 or something of that kind, where they airborne some weird sh!t at the people in that neighborhood :rofl::lol:

Last edited:

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
what is the camera used here and what kind of setting in the end ? the image is pretty good at night no motion blur or ghost effect

BICK

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
what is the camera used here and what kind of setting in the end ? the image is pretty good at night no motion blur or ghost effect

BICK
The camera at the end was a Dahua 25x PTZ, SD49225T-HN. All three cameras in the video are Dahua Starlight models. Camera 1 was the IPC-HDW5231R-Z and camera 2 was the IPC-HFW5231E-Z.

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Very nice setup !

You use " auto " settings for exposure at night ?

BICK

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Today I took a closer look at the street where she was riding and noticed a lot of small potholes and cracks. She might have hit one of those and lost control of the bike. With those narrow tires, it wouldn't take much considering the speed she was traveling.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Very nice setup !

You use " auto " settings for exposure at night ?

BICK
Yes, the PTZ is using "auto" for the exposure. That camera is normally pointed at my car in the street both day and night. If something happens out in the street, then I use the PTZ controls in Blue Iris to move the camera around.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So she wipes out and walks away ahead of them just fine empty handed then leaves her chubby friend to push both bikes up the hill? What up with dat?