bidens incredible transition to electric cars

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Can someone buy me a new Ford Lightening.
It is the only electric vehicle I like.
PS; I am still waiting for the $450000.00 from JB to get my first Covid shot.

So when I get my first Covid shot. I will pay you back. ;)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The following video is a must watch to understand the de-population-ists

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Global warming, global warming!!!

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I accidentally speared a small lithium ion battery with a screwdriver a few years ago. A small one, about an inch square and 1/4 inch thick. It started burning immediately and I fortunately had a clear space to pitch it to and let it burn out.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I fly quadcopters all the time (thanks to the media they're now referred to as drones). A couple of years ago, I had a bad cell on one of my 4 cell LiPos so I needed to dispose it. I know how to properly do it but figured this was a good time to show my wife just what they are capable of. I had my wife come outside and, from a distance, shot that battery with a pellet gun. Now she understands.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I accidentally speared a small lithium ion battery with a screwdriver a few years ago. A small one, about an inch square and 1/4 inch thick. It started burning immediately and I fortunately had a clear space to pitch it to and let it burn out.
I fly quadcopters all the time (thanks to the media they're now referred to as drones). A couple of years ago, I had a bad cell on one of my 4 cell LiPos so I needed to dispose it. I know how to properly do it but figured this was a good time to show my wife just what they are capable of. I had my wife come outside and, from a distance, shot that battery with a pellet gun. Now she understands.

Now I'm interested in some research. I have a bunch of bad lipo batteries from my kids RC cars. And I have a few bad 20v Dewalt batteries.

Next time I burn my trash maybe I'll take one out and shoot one to get my fire started.

What caliber to choose........

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Throw a hand full of flour or coffee creamer (it works best) at the fire. The more aerosolized
the better. AKA "The Cremora Fireball".