t84a

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you going to send me a Paypal invoice

SLC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you going to send me a Paypal invoice
If you sent him an email with what you want to order and your Paypal username he will send you an invoice. I've placed two orders this way with no issues. I'm sure he's processing orders as they come in so as soon as he gets to yours he will send it.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
If you sent him an email with what you want to order and your Paypal username he will send you an invoice. I've placed two orders this way with no issues. I'm sure he's processing orders as they come in so as soon as he gets to yours he will send it.
Most of the orders processed today...Monday can be delivered. For the orders via DHL still 48hours-72hours delivery when pick up in HK, free tax way to EU via DPD or UPS, now around 10 working days. We always do a best solutions for the shipment.

SLC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Most of the orders processed today...Monday can be delivered. For the orders via DHL still 48hours-72hours delivery when pick up in HK, free tax way to EU via DPD or UPS, now around 10 working days. We always do a best solutions for the shipment.
Just got my shipping notification today. It amazes me how fast these cameras get delivered. Thanks again for the quick turnaround and support for everyone here on the forum.

SLC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I paid yesterday. No shipping notification yet. :(
Andy is probably in bed considering it's only 4:52 am where he is located. I'm sure you will be getting it some time later today. I paid on the 22nd and got my shipment notification on the 24th. He's not Amazon but the next best thing. To process an order and receive it within 5 days from China is amazing. Not to mention a holiday during that time.

SLC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Cool. Many thanks. First time buyer.
I received my shipping notification through Paypal so if that is how you paid you may want to check your notifications through Paypal. I was anxious when I placed my first order so I understand where you are coming from. Andy said he filled most of the orders he received so he may or may not have got to yours just yet. Not sure where you are located by you have to remember the time difference and it's already Saturday in Hong Kong. Not sure if Andy takes a day off but just keep that in mind. I know it sucks to see others commenting that they received their notifications but you have nothing to worry about. May just take a little longer depending on when he got your payment and where you were at on the list of orders to get filled.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Keep in mind your morning is out everning, yours noon our middle night, yours afternoon our very early morning. Lol 90% orders processed yesterday. Will update tracking our evening.today go to another city for a trip.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Give it up Andy...we know your a bot who never sleeps...never eats...just processes orders for IP cameras!

Go3Team

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Give it up Andy...we know your a bot who never sleeps...never eats...just processes orders for IP cameras!
I know right? Anytime I have a question or need an invoice, Andy always responds quickly - day or night.