Black Friday Discount From Andy

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you mean WiFi, he does carry some models. I just picked up the IPC-A35 (in house, PTZ) that I'm running wirelessly and will likely pickup a few more (and I have no idea how he does it, it arrived before I even had time to explain to the wife why we need ANOTHER camera. :)
Interested in the A35 for an indoor kid cam. Can you comment on your experience with this cam? I was also looking at the Hik cube cams.

0blar

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi
I'm interested about indoor ip camera, maybe some advise ?
I was thinking about the IPC-HDBW4231F-AS, any idea ?
Thanks a lot everybody especially @EMPIRETECANDY

SLC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi
The 4231F-AS would definitely work for an indoor camera and has a very small footprint. It can be painted to blend in with any background. Some guys are using these for their front door cameras.

Depending on your set up and what you want out of the camera I use a few of these 1080P HD High Definition Video Resolution IP Camera Online Shopping| annkesecurity.com
They are WiFi and PoE supported. 2 Way Audio and PIR motion sensor. Only $49. Here is a thread on these - 1080P HD High Definition Video Resolution IP Camera Online Shopping| annkesecurity.com They are rebranded Hikvision cameras.

neonate

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Interested in the A35 for an indoor kid cam. Can you comment on your experience with this cam? I was also looking at the Hik cube cams.
I had been using the HIK cube as interior cams and been quite happy with them. However, I wanted to try the Dahua version, but the A35 also adds in the PTZ functionality. Personally, I think it's a much more discreet looking camera. Where the HIK cube is quite noticeable, the A35 is a small black sphere sitting on a bed. The camera is enclosed in the sphere. I use Blue Iris and the panning around is quite fast and responsive, and the image quality I find better than the HIK. I'm able to place it during my testing on side tables and bookshelves without their being so noticeable. The WiFi functionality has been great, and in testing, no dropping from network. I use the interior cams to monitor a few interior locations I'd like to be able to check on remotely: (pellet stoves, boiler room, etc). My plan is to replace the HIK cubes over time.

Attachments

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you mean WiFi, he does carry some models. I just picked up the IPC-A35 (in house, PTZ) that I'm running wirelessly and will likely pickup a few more (and I have no idea how he does it, it arrived before I even had time to explain to the wife why we need ANOTHER camera. :)
That's because it took you 2 weeks to work up the nerve to talk to her about it you pussy. smiley17.gif

t84a

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How long does it typically take the OP to respond to emails? Is he outside the US?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi
YEAH, i am in China, 13HOURS different.
This model can be nice working indoor. IPC-HDW4231EM-AS also a good choice too, but little bigger than the HDBW4231F-AS.
Just send email to me will be easy, lol.

Lax

n3wb
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY I want to buy a 4MP Dahua Dome system with 6 or 8 dome cameras and 8ch NVR (preferably with no HDD). Do you sell a system or do I need to buy individually.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Ken, you send email to me, but i try to reply was bound back, so i sent you a PM, please check. Better use gmail for sending, others easy blocked here. Sorry for this, we live in this super China, so shit.

SLC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For anyone considering these deals I highly recommend buying from Andy. I just bought some cams and it was a very smooth transaction. I will buy again from him someday when the time comes.
Just ordered 3 more cameras from Andy. Always an easy and smooth process. The last ones showed up in 3 days. Thanks again @EMPIRETECANDY

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Well that's the deal bro. In order to buy cameras from Andy we all had to learn to read and write Mandarin.
lol , I KNOW why, that is just paypal send email to you for the invoice, you go to your paypal account and find the invoice and pay it. Because paypal i use CHINESE version.

Last edited: