"Blah, blah, blah"

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
When I wake up tomorrow morning, I hope it doesn't start with "blah, blah, blah"

I acknowledge that climate change is partly attributed by human activity, but when has it been acceptable to go along the lines of "blah, blah, blah" ?

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
It makes no sense to talk about climate change.
just go to china, india, africa...
its unstopable, even if usa and europe joins complete Hutterites/Amish

on any save gram co2 there is a chinese southpark guy who consume millions watt electricitiy for mining the next cryptocurrency.
in a few years india will join next level of evolution
then africa will start

is it ok that we stop their industrial revolution??

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Humans are collectively adapting, evolving, and industrially revolutionizing every thing. We are in the midst of the so called green revolution; it itself is part of the ongoing 200 year old industrial revolution. However, its a combination of natural and human activity that is exacerbating periods of extreme weather; its all part of an cycle we are currently active in. This will be followed by a significant global cooling and the process will eventually rinse and repeat itself. We are essentially being breastfed by Mother Earth ;)

1632874315151.png

It makes no sense to talk about climate change.
just go to china, india, africa...
its unstopable, even if usa and europe joins complete Hutterites/Amish

on any save gram co2 there is a chinese southpark guy who consume millions watt electricitiy for mining the next cryptocurrency.
in a few years india will join next level of evolution
then africa will start

is it ok that we stop their industrial revolution??

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks we are experiencing "weather extremes" should look at history. Weather, besides always changing and running in a cyclical nature, always has extremes. Look at the most famous extreme, the "Dust Bowl" in the 30's. Can you imagine what the climate crisis crowd would be saying if that happened today?

On the long view, 100,000 years or so, we are just at the end of a warming phase and it will cool down again over the next 100,000 years or so, human activity be damned.

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
I agree.....

Humans are effecting the climate - what is debatable is the extent that it matters and my belief is that it isn't that much. Trying to change the climate is like pushing against the ocean tides with a board. Humans may be speeding up the process ever so slightly, but these are changes that are occurring anyway. These are forces that ultimately you cannot control.

You can look at the scientific data and see that the world's climate has shifted several times in the past to huge extremes. There have been two ice ages and then warming trends for example. Ocean levels is another one that everyone seems to be concerned about. Everyone is quick to point out that historic data shows that current ocean levels are about 400 ft above the lowest recorded levels (back when the land bridge connected most of the continents). However, historic data also shows that ocean levels have been several hundred feet HIGHER than they are today and no one seems to care about that. Instead, they are freaked out that our ocean levels rose 2" in the last XX years. I'm like 2"?? we still have 200' to go!

Long story short, there is no stopping mother nature.

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
If, IF, human activity is effecting climate that effect has yet to be clearly demonstrated and it is so small, compared to the normal fluctuations in climate, that is is of very little significance. "Climate change" is yet another way to take control of what you do, how you do it, and how much you spend to do it. It's interesting to note that there has been a very large increase in ice coverage in the Arctic and all you hear from the MSM/climate change crowd is crickets. Cyclic change is normal, end of story.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a degree in physical oceanography and Meteorology. Global warming is marketing crap to get research grants and make money. that is it. Pure crap. The current purpose of science is to make money .

The weather and climate is always changing, that is the cycle of life. Remember 99% of all the living organisms that existed on this planet are extinct.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I have a degree in physical oceanography and Meteorology. Global warming is marketing crap to get research grants and make money. that is it. Pure crap. The current purpose of science is to make money .

The weather and climate is always changing, that is the cycle of life. Remember 99% of all the living organisms that existed on this planet are extinct.
That is exactly right. Follow the money.

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You did about 30 seconds more than I did. I have zero time to waste on that worthless piece of $hit that passes itself off as humanity.
She is a tool being used to brute force the goals of a bigger back-end (climate activists) into the mind of the world. All setup from the beginning when she was protesting and acting on the streets with her sign. She is a big fake fassade.