Blue Irirs constant video record, not deleting until drive is filled

sotorious

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I seem to be missing some data, it seems i have all the parameters setup. i am unsure on how to get it to constantly record and the only time it deletes is when the drive is overriding. i would like everything to go to the B drive

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I seem to be missing some data, it seems i have all the parameters setup. i am unsure on how to get it to constantly record and the only time it deletes is when the drive is overriding. i would like everything to go to the B drive
each folder has its own data limit..you have set new folder to 10gb, what is the stored folder set to? What are you trying to accomplish. Read the help file!

sotorious

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I want to use all 8tb, so i just up the limit size from 10. I am guessing @ 10 everything gets deleted to make room. What i am wondering that little line i put at the bottom showing 8 files out of 31G does that have any play into file storing?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to use all 8tb, so i just up the limit size from 10. I am guessing @ 10 everything gets deleted to make room. What i am wondering that little line i put at the bottom showing 8 files out of 31G does that have any play into file storing?
If you have an 8TB drive you need to set your folders accordingly, you have not. Again, there is a separate setting for EACH folder, new, stored, etc...its time to read the help file ...there is a help button there ...