Blue Iris 4 - Clips and Archiving question

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
IIRC, there was an issue with recent version 4.6.0.0 that caused problems with clips for some folks. Make sure you're on 4.6.0.2 (or newer).

Last edited:

qbickle

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm on 4.6.0.3 and what was once working is no longer working. Nothing is moving from the New folder into the Storage folder on a different drive. Clips exceed the size setting of the New folder and fill up the drive. I changed drives and folder and size with no change. I installed over the existing and it didn't fix it. Haven't done a clean install. Is there still a issue? I keep checking for an update but nothing. This has been going on for more then a week.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm on 4.6.0.3 and what was once working is no longer working. Nothing is moving from the New folder into the Storage folder on a different drive. Clips exceed the size setting of the New folder and fill up the drive. I changed drives and folder and size with no change. I installed over the existing and it didn't fix it. Haven't done a clean install. Is there still a issue? I keep checking for an update but nothing. This has been going on for more then a week.
takes exactly 5 minuets to do a clean install..