Blue Iris 4 Pro audio trouble

Alboccio

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I've got an FI9804P that I installed a mic on yesterday. VLC and browser audio works fine but I'm not able to get anything from Blue Iris. Neither Direct Show or IP Stream works. Any ideas?

Thanks, Al

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
In camera properties audio tab do you have, do you have "enable audio channel" checked?

Alboccio

n3wb
Reaction score
In camera properties audio tab do you have, do you have "enable audio channel" checked?
Yes, the audio channel is enabled. I have tried every source also. What else should I look for?

Also, in the BI option/audio I have the mic enabled but there are no devices available.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The audio source in blue iris options is irrelevant. Ensure the output is set to "not specified".
Post an image your cameras and blue iris audio settings. Does the camera allow you to select an audio codec?
What camera model have you selected from the blue iris dropdown?

Alboccio

n3wb
Reaction score
Here are the images of the video & audio settings. Thanks for the help anything else needed?
Audio Screen.jpgVideo Config.jpgVideo Screen.jpg

Alboccio

n3wb
Reaction score
I had it set o IP stream originally, and changed while testing. There are no mic device drivers available in the drop down. I don't see any drivers for download either.
Audio Options.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I had it set o IP stream originally, and changed while testing. There are no mic device drivers available in the drop down. I don't see any drivers for download either.
View attachment 7512
The mic is irrelevant, that is for mics attached to the pc
.. Set output to not specified.

Alboccio

n3wb
Reaction score
I set the output to not specified, restarted camera and it's working.
Thanks again, I guess I was just playing with too many options at once.