Blue Iris Alerts

sirsoccerhead

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ive set up alerts for 2 of my 4 cameras to email and text me. But I have turned the feature off on another camera that has high traffic. I am still receiving alerts from this camera. How to turn it off or reset this feature on this camera? Its getting rather annoying getting 20 texts every night.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you disable alerts during all the profiles? There is a profile dropdown in the alerts tab and you need to disable the alerts for the profiles you are using.

sirsoccerhead

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ive disabled all of the alerts for the profiles on that camera. While the 2 other cameras still have it active. I actually have it set to fire NEVER too. I would still like it to record with motion but I dont want a text or email from this camera every 20 minutes

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have your cameras set to trigger in groups?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I would delete the camera and set up a new one. That should solve your issue.

sirsoccerhead

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've deleted the camera and set it up fresh and it's still sending me alerts

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you using global scheduling? If so, there is an option to override the global schedule on the cam. Also, make sure the actions on the alert tab are turned off for email messages, etc.

sirsoccerhead

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you I reset all of blue iris and fingers crossed hope it will work, because my phone number doesnt even exist in the system anymore. It was rather annoying to have 20-30 texts during the night.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
btw, why are you using text instead of push notification via the app?