BLue Iris App & GeoFence problem

Reaction score
I have been using blue iris app for several years now. Today i realized that my app does not have all the controls that other people have. I am missing Log and Remote Control. i realized this because i am trying to set up geo fence for the first time and i do not have a setting for geofence in my phone. I am running version 4.7.0.0 i have tried forcing it to update but it shows to be up to date. i have uninstalled app and reinstalled and still end up with same version. I really would like to have remote control and i would like to have GeoFence ability

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using blue iris app for several years now. Today i realized that my app does not have all the controls that other people have. I am missing Log and Remote Control. i realized this because i am trying to set up geo fence for the first time and i do not have a setting for geofence in my phone. I am running version 4.7.0.0 i have tried forcing it to update but it shows to be up to date. i have uninstalled app and reinstalled and still end up with same version. I really would like to have remote control and i would like to have GeoFence ability
You need to be an admin user...

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!! I really assumed that I was set as admin....when I checked I was surprised to find I was not..... THANK YOU!