Blue Iris config for Sricam ap004

woodguy

n3wb
Reaction score
I purchased one of these after checking to see if Blue Iris supported the camera, but having received it can't get it working.

BI finds a generic camera but I get no video with its config. Changing the path to /onvif1 gets me a video stream, but it is low res, and there is no PTZ (I've tried a bunch of camera models for this).

Would someone who has this camera working with BI in its full res and with PTZ please take pity on me and post the config they are using?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I purchased one of these after checking to see if Blue Iris supported the camera, but having received it can't get it working.

BI finds a generic camera but I get no video with its config. Changing the path to /onvif1 gets me a video stream, but it is low res, and there is no PTZ (I've tried a bunch of camera models for this).

Would someone who has this camera working with BI in its full res and with PTZ please take pity on me and post the config they are using?
BI works with it, but the camera is garbage...send it back...

woodguy

n3wb
Reaction score
It may well be garbage, but I'd still like to understand what it takes to make it work with BI.

shellroc2

n3wb
Reaction score

@woodguy I have the sricam ap0001. I got it working by changing the configuration in Network IP. go to video.. Network IP.. then select configure..the Http address, should be the 192.*** etc.. with ":81". make sense?? make sure your user name and password are correct.. make sure you have the right model and make... Hope this helps.. My problem is getting the wifi to work.. :(