Blue Iris full screen issues camera no longer enlarges on double click

Thanamite

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

I am having a similar issue with only my HikVision 2087 camera. Every once in a while it stops being able to switch to full screen mode and instead it just gives the waiting rotating circle.
This problem only happens with the iOS app and only with this camera. When it works it is great!

Can you help?

Thanks!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I am having a similar issue with only my HikVision 2087 camera. Every once in a while it stops being able to switch to full screen mode and instead it just gives the waiting rotating circle.
This problem only happens with the iOS app and only with this camera. When it works it is great!

Can you help?

Thanks!
You might get a quicker response by posting in the more relevant Hikvision camera section here ; where you posted is a Blue Iris (VMS for a PC) Troubleshooting section.

P.S. - Welcome to IPCT ! :wave:

Thanamite

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You might get a quicker response by posting in the more relevant Hikvision camera section here ; where you posted is a Blue Iris (VMS for a PC) Troubleshooting section.

P.S. - Welcome to IPCT ! :wave:
Thanks, this forum has amazing information!

The HikVision web viewer as well as the Blue Iris web viewer and console work fine. The problem is only with the Blue Iris iOS app.

Reaction score
If anyone else comes here due to "server is unavailable" errors-- if it works for you in an incognito browser window then double-check if you have any Chrome extensions installed that might be blocking requests. Extension uBlock Origin was the cause of my Blue Iris UI3 headaches-- disabling it on my remote BI page addressed all the UI3 errors.