Blue iris issue since update

chevelle01

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I only have 1 camera for now and since I updated blue iris now my screens all show 2 of everything 2 camera feeds both look the same to me and when I get motion I get 2 alerts of the same thing and in my log I get 1 error every hour when it writes the file to the other drive saying clip write error 8000020 undefined. But when I look I still have a copy of what I usually have I assume it’s trying to write a second. Any ideas what needs to be changed? Thx

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I only have 1 camera for now and since I updated blue iris now my screens all show 2 of everything 2 camera feeds both look the same to me and when I get motion I get 2 alerts of the same thing and in my log I get 1 error every hour when it writes the file to the other drive saying clip write error 8000020 undefined. But when I look I still have a copy of what I usually have I assume it’s trying to write a second. Any ideas what needs to be changed? Thx
See other threads on the updates. You must revert back to 5.2.1.4. Disable auto update.

chevelle01

n3wb
Reaction score
Didn’t find the version but playing around a little I del one of the cameras it said it had trouble del so I rebooted again and it’s all fixed now gonna turn auto update off now