Blue Iris Issue

AusGod

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello im having this issue after the last update, when i pan it moves a lot, and when i click zoom once, it zooms in twice, sometimes 3 times.

On the website interface it is completely normal moving at a normal pan and zoom.

The pan and zoom were working perfectly find on Blue Iris before the latest update.

VIDEO: (may help explain more.)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's very likely the issue could be with how the PTZ is configured in Blue Iris.

1) Although the camera webGUI looks like Dahua or Dahua OEM, what is the make & model?
2) In Blue Iris, what PTZ/control dropdown is selected?

AusGod

n3wb
Reaction score
It's very likely the issue could be with how the PTZ is configured in Blue Iris.

1) Although the camera webGUI looks like Dahua or Dahua OEM, what is the make & model?
2) In Blue Iris, what PTZ/control dropdown is selected?
Thanks for replying, the camera is a clone/no brand i wouldn't be able to tell you sorry. (I added an image of what the camera looks like at the end of this post.)

Screenshot of the PTZ Settings.
Screenshot_65.png

Image of the camera i have, i dont know what type of camera it is cloned from sorry.
Screenshot_57.png

PTZ Config in camera settings.
Screenshot_66.png

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, so this is the cam you asked about the other day regarding the wire (which is meant to be attached to earth ground), correct?

I'm curious, when you open a browser, type in the cam's IP in order to launch the cam's webGUI, does it look anything like the below image?

xiongmai-login.png

AusGod

n3wb
Reaction score
Oh, so this is the cam you asked about the other day regarding the wire (which is meant to be attached to earth ground), correct?

I'm curious, when you open a browser, type in the cam's IP in order to launch the cam's webGUI, does it look anything like the below image?

View attachment 45786
Yes this is the same camera from the last post. :)

This is the login screen, not sure if this helps or is a known login.
Screenshot_67.png

AusGod

n3wb
Reaction score
I was concerned that your cam was made by Xiongmai / XmEye: Over nine million cameras and DVRs open to APTs, botnet herders, and voyeurs

Your webGUI is different...that's a good thing, although not a guarantee.
I did a fresh install of BI5 and still same issue, i downgraded and installed BI4 and it still seems to be happening. Im not sure what to do. :( its not that big of an issue unless i am trying to pan the camera to a certain position or zoom to a position then it can be a little annoying, i mean it was working normally a few days ago before update.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Run a fresh find/inspect from BI on t video tab.
If that doesn't help, then adjust the "speed" lower pictured in the bottom right corner of this:

I that doesn't help, delete the cam from BI and set it up fresh.