Blue Iris Lite Client App

barryrod

n3wb
Reaction score
Did anyone ever use an app by that name. I have it on my phone and my wife had it on hers. We just upgraded her I phone and the app store says it is no longer available for download. Anyone know what happened to it and is there an equivalent free app?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Did anyone ever use an app by that name. I have it on my phone and my wife had it on hers. We just upgraded her I phone and the app store says it is no longer available for download. Anyone know what happened to it and is there an equivalent free app?
There is no free client app. You can either use the phones browser to access UI3 or spend 10 bux on the official app. When using family sharing you would only have to buy it once.

barryrod

n3wb
Reaction score
There is no free client app. You can either use the phones browser to access UI3 or spend 10 bux on the official app. When using family sharing you would only have to buy it once.
Look up blue iris lite client. Looks like this and has worked great for a couple of years. looks like it was made by RLC designs but unable to find more info. We downloaded it from the official app stores
. 1588987552671.png

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Look up blue iris lite client. Looks like this and has worked great for a couple of years. looks like it was made by RLC designs but unable to find more info. We downloaded it from the official app stores
. View attachment 61356
Understand that apps are removed from the app store for various reasons. As you noted it is no longer there.