Blue Iris Mobile App question

jdsuowner

n3wb
Reaction score
Other than adjusting a higher bit rate inside the settings of the mobile app, where can you adjust higher quality feeds and resolutions that get pushed to that app?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Other than adjusting a higher bit rate inside the settings of the mobile app, where can you adjust higher quality feeds and resolutions that get pushed to that app?
birates in the webserver settings...for groups you can select frame size as well in the webcast setting for the group, left side of the ptz bar...

jdsuowner

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman, the changes worked better for all of my cams except for my new 4K cam I just got and am testing. In the BI android app the video once clicked on and in full resolution looks very low quality. The lines in particular look very jagged compared to the other 2mp/4mp cams. It looks to me like Aliasing but the others dont show this nearly as much. The camera does however look excellent on the BI computer though, no line jaggedness issues. Have you tested any 4K cams with BI? Thx

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman, the changes worked better for all of my cams except for my new 4K cam I just got and am testing. In the BI android app the video once clicked on and in full resolution looks very low quality. The lines in particular look very jagged compared to the other 2mp/4mp cams. It looks to me like Aliasing but the others dont show this nearly as much. The camera does however look excellent on the BI computer though, no line jaggedness issues. Have you tested any 4K cams with BI? Thx
yes, it looks fine..

jdsuowner

n3wb
Reaction score
i have 3 setup differently, 512, 2048, and 4096. Jaggedness is the same on all 3 even though clarity and pixelation is better on the higher of the 3.