Blue Iris no Signal - HIKVISION Model: DS-2CD3345-I

brazeagle

n3wb
Reaction score
You need to check the ip addresses enter in blue iris. Your problem is not related to the issue the OP was having.
My ip addresses for both cameras are set correctly, and they are working in other apps like I mentioned.

Thanks anyway, I am still trying, as I will travel late tonight overseas and NEED to fix it.
Regards,
Luiz

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My ip addresses for both cameras are set correctly, and they are working in other apps like I mentioned.

Thanks anyway, I am still trying, as I will travel late tonight overseas and NEED to fix it.
Regards,
Luiz
Then you have something set wrong in blue iris, addresses, port, username, password. Post a screenshot of you video configuration page.

brazeagle

n3wb
Reaction score
I installed an upgraded version of blue iris 3.66 and can no longer access the soft AT ALL.
If I try unistalling, it says its already installed, repair or remove does not work...will have to kill it in REGEDIT I guess.

Travelling oversea in 3 hours, have to go FRUSTRATED with blue iris...
Thanks for trying to help.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I installed an upgraded version of blue iris 3.66 and can no longer access the soft AT ALL.
If I try unistalling, it says its already installed, repair or remove does not work...will have to kill it in REGEDIT I guess.

Travelling oversea in 3 hours, have to go FRUSTRATED with blue iris...
Thanks for trying to help.
Do a complete uninstall. Then install the full 3.66 from the website. http://blueirissoftware.com/updates/ scroll to the bottom.
Or better yet, buy version 4.
The initial problem you were having was user error. Dont know what the issue is now.