Blue Iris not recognizing Amcrest ProHd

HHWear

n3wb
Reaction score
I am testing out an Amcrest ProHD bullet cam, and using the drop down for Amcrest and Pro HD, does not show the signal. If I go to generic, I can see the signal, but can not adjust the size of the camera output..... any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am testing out an Amcrest ProHD bullet cam, and using the drop down for Amcrest and Pro HD, does not show the signal. If I go to generic, I can see the signal, but can not adjust the size of the camera output..... any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks
You likely have an incorrect port set. Regardless, the camera output resolution is set in the camera itself not blue iris.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Thanks
Use Amcrest IP Config to make sure of what the network setup is, then log into it using IE or Chrome to set up the video output/encoding/whatever. Once you have that set up right, BI will find it with Make of Amcrest and should set it all up correctly (Find/Inspect).