Blue Iris Pixeling

Blip

n3wb
Reaction score
I have started having an issue where in Blue Iris while watching live, the picture pixels for a split second then clears. Then about 15 to 20 seconds later the picture pixels again. I've watched the view from the camera's web gui and do not see the issue there. This is with an Dahua 2231RP-ZS. The frame rate and I frame match at 15fps. The bit rate is at 1024. It is the only camera active in Blue Iris. The CPU is running about 30%. The Computer is running Windows 10. How do I go about investigating this issue?
Edit - Sorry this is with UI3 and Not directly on the Blue Iris Server

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have started having an issue @where in Blue Iris while watching live, the picture pixels for a split second then clears. Then about 15 to 20 seconds later the picture pixels again. I've watched the view from the camera's web gui and do not see the issue there. This is with an Dahua 2231RP-ZS. The frame rate and I frame match at 15fps. The bit rate is at 1024. It is the only camera active in Blue Iris. The CPU is running about 30%. The Computer is running Windows 10. How do I go about investigating this issue?
@bp2008 created a great guide here
Troubleshooting Streaming Problems | IP Cam Talk